The key steps in certification process as described below:
- Registration Fee includes certification cost of Rs 30,000 for the Enterprise Architect Associate (Level 1) and Enterprise Architect Professional (Level 2)
- Certification requires taking the necessary Zachman courses and passing of the Zachman Enterprise Architecture Examination
- Zachman Certified™ status expires after three years
- Each candidate in the Zachman Certified™ program, can view their individual transcripts on Zachman.com
- Their listing will include their achieved Zachman Certified™ level (e, 1, 2 or 3), if their status is current,
along with their unique Zachman Certified™ seal with embedded Architect ID
- In case, a participant fails in the Level 1 evaluation, they are allowed for one re-exam at a cost of Rs 5,000.
- In case, a participant fails in the Level 2 evaluation, a re-exam fee of Rs 25,000 has to be paid.