Idea behind the workshop:
The 4 day workshop covers the latest version of the method – TOGAF – and prepares candidates for the examination which is taken separately at a later date.
Enterprise & IT Architecture is a growing discipline and has seen exponential growth over the last few years. It is expected to grow even more rapidly in the near future.
Enterprise Architecture gets systems thinking out of the backroom into the boardroom. From the original ideas of John Zachman, the discipline has emerged to cover
Business Process Management, Information Systems and Technology Infrastructure – all of which amounts to consciously architecting the enterprise rather than allowing
the enterprise to happen by accident.
iCMG already instructs candidates successfully in Zachman, Business Process Management and Enterprise & IT Architecture.
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is one of the most popular frameworks used to mould various aspects of Enterprise Architecture. There is a flexibility
built into the TOGAF Framework, primarily through the key concept of the Architecture Development Method (the ADM) which is inherently adaptable to co-exist with
other frameworks such as Zachman, BPM, SOA or Solution Architecture methodologies such as SDLC and Agile.
TOGAF provides a discipline for Enterprise Architecture while also providing the flexibility to adapt to any specific organization or methodology. This 'openness' of
TOGAF as demonstrated in one of the key values of The Open Group is one of the major factors which has led to the growing success of TOGAF over recent years.
The examination vouchers are included in the registration fee at a discounted price and can be used subsequently to take up the TOGAF examination at a Prometric Examination Centre.
Seven key benefits of training by iCMG
- Accreditation: Our courses, accredited by The Open Group meets the rigorous criteria set
- Success Rate: Includes 1200+ participants across 26 countries and with a pass rate of 99%
- Real-time training experience on organizational changes and challenges
- Value-added support services (Ask The Architects) to solve enterprise problems
- Discounts: Substantial discounts on examination fees
- Experienced Enterprise Architects who are amongst the best trainers in the industry
- Certified Enterprise Architects having implemented TOGAF across organizations
Industry sectors benefited using TOGAF:
TOGAF is consistent, reflects the needs of stakeholders, employs best practices and gives considerations to current and future business requirements across various industry sectors.
If you are traveling, you may like to attend the program city near you