|iCMG_490: SOA Architect with 11 years eCommerce, J2EE|
|Clients worked for:
Blue Shield of California
Dubai Naturalizations and Residency
* I am an IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer having more than 11 years of experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
* Worked with business and technical stakeholders to ensure future state process models meet business needs and supporting a technically feasible solution and implementation that aligns strategy, processes, and IT assets with business goals.
* An expert in all disciplines of Websphere Business Process Modeler including analysis, simulation and strategic planning enables decisions that better align with key business goals such as greater agility, greater resource optimization, reduced risk and responsible for taking the lead in identifying new revenue- producing process improvement opportunities.
* An expert in Websphere Process Server orchestrating the assets of a business to form highly optimized and effective processes, enabling both integration-centric and human-centric scenarios including designing of processes that span people, systems, applications, tasks, rules and interactions among them, centralized business processes and sharing them across enterprise to maximize resources and increase ROI.
* Provided further guidance to the development team when the team has questions about the business requirements of the business processes to automate.
* Monitored business processes to capture, evaluate, and continually improve business performance and determine Return on Investment (ROI) by adding business measures (metrics, KPIs, counters, stopwatches, and triggers) to processes.
* Teamed with development teams and integration specialist helping to decide on the use of dedicated service implementation technologies to ensure that the process execution models meet business process performance expectations
* Supported project teams on the SOA governance framework, SOA solution design to ensure that the designs of integration solutions meet performance standards.
* Continually explore new and emerging technologies and lead investigation and adaptation of beneficial SOA technologies and tools.
* Provided guidance to project teams on correct use of the ESB integration backbone and on service specification, design and implementation.
* Defined the approach for the use of application integration toolsets in accordance with standard patterns and processes.
* Responsible for roadmap management, requirement analysis, architectural decisions, component modeling, governance and management of SOA based Integration solutions.
* Excellent skills in conceptualizing Client’s Business Process Management by way of rich experience in team building leadership qualities and project co-ordination.
* Worked with development teams and integration specialist helping to decide on the use of dedicated service implementation technologies to ensure that the process execution models meet business process performance expectations.
* Worked with the test team to prepare reasonable business scenarios, business use cases for process test scenarios, including user acceptance testing when development nears completion.
* Incorporated new business requirements into the business process implementation as they emerge and acts as a focal point for cross-communication and round-tripping with business analysts and LOB business consumers.
* Detailed understanding of industry patterns and approaches related to the infrastructure for the business.
* Performed simulation on the existing processes and provided multiple "what if" scenarios to plan business operations, anticipate bottlenecks, and prepare for any contingency leading to improved process design, to drive higher ROI, assess the impact on cost, resource utilization and cycle times prior to deployment ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Modeling and further refining business processes in IBM Websphere Business Modeler with enough granularity and discipline so that the integration specialist can implement them in IBM Websphere Integration Developer.
* Responsible for the development and rollout of Business Process Management (BPM) technical infrastructure to support Business Process Modeling and governance across the enterprise.
* Providing guidance, mentorship and leadership in designing solutions with IBM’s BPM stack.
* Advising and facilitating process modeling and improvement activities, in coordination with the customer process working groups and implementation teams was responsible for providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound process improvement and business/technical
process reengineering concepts.
* Elicited requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
* Analyzing current business process models to complete “as is” maps assessments and maps and facilitated recommendations for operational change to be incorporated into the “to be” processes.
* Demonstrated knowledge of business analysis processes including; requirements gathering and client relationship development, enterprise business models, especially government, supply chain and insurance.
* IBM Certified Designer for SOA Solutions - Websphere Process Server
* IBM Certified Business Process Analyst - Websphere Business Modeler Advanced
* IBM Certified Specialist for Rational Requirements Management w/Use Cases
* IBM Certified Solution Designer - Object Oriented Analysis and Design, with UML 2
* Sun Certified Business Component Developer, EJB
* Sun Certified Java Programmer
Countries worked in: India, USA