|iCMG_879: Solutions Architect with 22 years Finance, Healthcare, Media, J2EE, .NET|
|Clients worked for:
Telstra and Shell
USA Cable Network
Finance, Healthcare, Media
Highly experienced Data Architect / Solutions Architect with a gratifying career span over two decades in the areas of Architecting Solutions for both Operational and Data Warehouse environments; project management, application development, and technology management
* Over 15 years of experience in Data Modelling, Database Design & Programming as well as Database Migration for several applications
* 5 years of experience in Design & Development of Data Warehouses for clients like Telstra and Shell (Australia), USA Cable Network, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (Japan) and Star TV (Honk Kong, Dubai, India and Pakistan)
* 5 years of experience in managing delivery of Data Warehouse Projects, J2EE/J2ME, and outsourced Siebel & SAP Projects
* 6 years of experience in Onsite Project Management consulting in USA, Australia, Netherlands and UK
* Development experience in Mainframe Environment – IBM, Tandem and VAX/VMS
* Exposure to various domains like Media (7 years), CRM (3 years), Financial Services (4 years), Healthcare (3 years), and Web Portals (2 years)
Versatile technocrat with proven abilities in managing and executing a wide array of projects including
* Integration, Data Migration and Data Extraction Projects using tools like Informatica, Oracle SQL Loader and SQL/PL-SQL programming – source and destination databases being – Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, VAX RDB, and Tandem Non-Stop SQL
* Reports Development using tools like Cognos, BO, Crystal Reports and Oracle Discoverer Demonstrated capabilities in Knowledge Management, Developing and automating Program/Project dashboards to track project deliverables and complete metrics management
A complete manager with strong communication skills, adept in mentoring team members on Tools & Methodology, conduct training programs on Database Design and SQL Optimization Techniques, DW Design and ETL concepts, and PMP, UML, and Rational Rose
* Successfully led and managed large project teams having up to 100 resources, across different geographies having distributed skill-sets while ensuring judicious resource utilization.
* Successfully managed a Data Warehouse for a leading Loyalty Program Flybuys for Loyalty Pacific – a Shell and Telstra Group Company, in Australia
* Implemented the Database Migration path across all the Swiss Bank Corporation Warburg branches in Australia
* Managed Design & Development of Databases – both Operational Databases and Data Warehouses, for the CRM application to manage Direct-to-Home (DTH) application for Star TV offices – India, Pakistan, UAE and Honk Kong.
* Involved as a Primary Developer – both Database and Server Programming, for launching the first DTH project in US – for Direct TV, USA.
* Associated as one of the pioneers to Develop Health Care Monitoring Systems in India. Managed development of Set-top Box Games Engine, for Tata Sky without having any prior experience in Software Games Development.
* Developed Real-time software for USA Cable Network, which links the secondary events with primary events in Columbus System – a TV scheduling automatic device
Involved in the development of First Car-Rental company software in India. Implemented a Assets and Liabilities and Telegraphic Transfers Monitoring Software for the first time in any bank in India, for Indian Bank. Successfully managed a team responsible for teaching programming at top-most schools at Chennai and designed the computer syllabus for classes starting from 3rd standard.
* PMP Certified
Countries worked in: India, Australia, USA, UK